"You've got to get up every morning with a smile on your face and show the world all the love in your heart..." -Carole King

Friday, September 2, 2011

Spanish Bracelet

I have seen mod-podge bracelets and I have always wanted to make one but could never find those darn plastic things anywhere!  Finally, I found two of them for ten cents at a yard sale. 


I wanted to make a unique bracelet that represented myself.  In light of the start of my second year teaching Spanish and my own happiness project, I created a bracelet with a "People en español "magazine. 

I cut an article into small strips and layed them across the top and bottom of the bracelet first to avoid bunching. 


After I covered the bracelet in Spanish words, I cut out the word "felicidad," which is Spanish for "happiness," and glued it to the front of the bracelet. 

A perfect bracelet for the first day of school or any day of the week!















Ladybird Ln



Funky Junk's Sat Nite Special

Lovely Crafty Home

No comments:

Post a Comment