"You've got to get up every morning with a smile on your face and show the world all the love in your heart..." -Carole King

Thursday, November 17, 2011

Ladybug Baby Shower

This shower was a surprise for my unsuspecting sister and the baby girl she is expecting.


The invitation

It was my mom's idea to put the brad in the middle of the wings so that they swing open!






So cute!



Ladybug Bunting








The beautiful cake made by my mom!






The spread











Ladybug Oreos!






It was such a fantastic shower, my sister was surprised and everyone had a great time.  











Photobucket
Confessions of a Stay At Home Mommy











{Junk in their Trunk}

4 comments:

  1. Wonderful!!! I have the lady bug banner hanging above the crib now. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute shower. I love all the small details put into this shower. I would love it if you could link this up to our linky party going on right now.
    http://junkintheirtrunk.blogspot.com/2011/11/link-it-up-wednesday-3.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! And thanks for stopping by! I just linked up to your party. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute. I am thinking of throwing my daughter a ladybug 1st birthday so you have given me a lot of inspiration. Thanks for sharing.
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete