"You've got to get up every morning with a smile on your face and show the world all the love in your heart..." -Carole King

Sunday, September 25, 2011

Did you know...?



 Today while I was in the mall shopping in a department store, wearing jeans, a white blouse, a sparkly pin and purple high heels, a clerk stopped, looked at me and said, "Look at you!  In your jeans and purple heals, you look fabulous!"  She went on about how nice I looked.  That was the first store I went to, and for the rest of my shopping experience I was on top of the world and I felt very good about myself (especially after losing 10 pounds recently!).  So what could kill my confident look?  Coffee.
 

Down the front of my white blouse.  I had an hour and a half drive home and I did not have stain remover waiting there.  The fix?


A friend told me that dish soap took out stains on clothes.  When I got home, I ran the coffee stained shirt under hot water, rubbed out the coffee with my fingers, added dish soap, rubbed it again, then washed it in the machine in hot water.  It worked!  I can keep on wearing my "fabulous" outfit.







http://linesacrossmyface.blogspot.com/search/label/the%20Cure%20for%20the%20Common%20MondayFunky Junk's Sat Nite Special

1 comment:

  1. Post a pic of the whole outfit! And congrats on the losing weight! (Even tho you're gorgeous anyhow) <3

    ReplyDelete