"You've got to get up every morning with a smile on your face and show the world all the love in your heart..." -Carole King

Friday, January 10, 2014

Baby Shower Soap Favors




I found myself in charge of favors for another shower!  I love for favors to be practical, cute and to not cost too much money.

I was walking through Michaels wondering about these favors and I saw soap molds, dye and soap.


I cannot remember the name of the soap that I bought but I know that I did have Shea butter in it.

You can melt the soap in the microwave and it only takes about 30 seconds.  I put the dye in, poured a little into the molds, waited until it cooled a little and then filled up the mold with white soap.  After about 40 minutes I cut the soap and they popped right out.  








By Stephanie Lynn

3 comments: